- Time for Transformational Cybersecurity!
- My Mistake — Congress has Already Enabled DoD “Speed to Capability”
- Why Can’t DoD Buy High-Tech IT While it is Still High-Tech?
- Time to Fix DoD Acquisition and Ensure Cybersecurity!
- Slow Change… Slow Humans!
- DoD’s Fatal Cybersecurity Flaw
- It’s Time to Change Navy’s Tactical IT Game!
- Time to Stop Measuring Inputs and Deliver IT Capability!
- Can DoD Get Out of It’s Cyber-IT Rut?
- Is DoD an Information Intensive Organization?
- Man and Machine: Our Integrated Future
- Cyber-Security On the Global Playing Field
- we won’t get what we don’t measure!
- … Information Technology really is starting to deliver…
- …I love TED talks…
- the future is still bright…
- an exponential perspective on National Security…
- the interesting thing about ideas…
- technology: autonomy is upon us!
- open letter to U.S. Navy leadership
- DoD can’t get to wave 3 using wave 2 processes!!!
- an IT acquisition joint game changer
- its about the enterprise, not the systems…
- decoupling IT acquisition processes…
- defense IT acquisition challenges…
Monthly Archives: March 2009
DoD acquisition policy and possibly law is getting ready to change once again. If we continue to allow IT systems to be painted with the same brush as weapon systems we will continue to smother IT in expensive and time consuming excessive oversight… Continue reading