- My Mistake — Congress has Already Enabled DoD “Speed to Capability”
- Why Can’t DoD Buy High-Tech IT While it is Still High-Tech?
- Time to Fix DoD Acquisition and Ensure Cybersecurity!
- Slow Change… Slow Humans!
- DoD’s Fatal Cybersecurity Flaw
- It’s Time to Change Navy’s Tactical IT Game!
- Time to Stop Measuring Inputs and Deliver IT Capability!
- Can DoD Get Out of It’s Cyber-IT Rut?
- Is DoD an Information Intensive Organization?
- Man and Machine: Our Integrated Future
- Cyber-Security On the Global Playing Field
- we won’t get what we don’t measure!
- … Information Technology really is starting to deliver…
- …I love TED talks…
- the future is still bright…
- an exponential perspective on National Security…
- the interesting thing about ideas…
- technology: autonomy is upon us!
- open letter to U.S. Navy leadership
- DoD can’t get to wave 3 using wave 2 processes!!!
- an IT acquisition joint game changer
- its about the enterprise, not the systems…
- decoupling IT acquisition processes…
- defense IT acquisition challenges…
Category Archives: Technology Evolution
Now that we have a new administration readying to transform the Executive Branch, it is the right time to reverse decades of inefficient DoD acquisition! Because cyber vulnerabilities are pervasive, today’s acquisition challenges are even more complex than the challenges of twenty years ago. If … Continue reading