- Time for Transformational Cybersecurity!
- My Mistake — Congress has Already Enabled DoD “Speed to Capability”
- Why Can’t DoD Buy High-Tech IT While it is Still High-Tech?
- Time to Fix DoD Acquisition and Ensure Cybersecurity!
- Slow Change… Slow Humans!
- DoD’s Fatal Cybersecurity Flaw
- It’s Time to Change Navy’s Tactical IT Game!
- Time to Stop Measuring Inputs and Deliver IT Capability!
- Can DoD Get Out of It’s Cyber-IT Rut?
- Is DoD an Information Intensive Organization?
- Man and Machine: Our Integrated Future
- Cyber-Security On the Global Playing Field
- we won’t get what we don’t measure!
- … Information Technology really is starting to deliver…
- …I love TED talks…
- the future is still bright…
- an exponential perspective on National Security…
- the interesting thing about ideas…
- technology: autonomy is upon us!
- open letter to U.S. Navy leadership
- DoD can’t get to wave 3 using wave 2 processes!!!
- an IT acquisition joint game changer
- its about the enterprise, not the systems…
- decoupling IT acquisition processes…
- defense IT acquisition challenges…
Category Archives: Technology Evolution
One of the hardest things to change in human society is a long-standing myth. The current well accepted myth about information technology (IT) systems is that they cannot be defended against well-funded, determined hackers. Because such myths are rarely questioned, … Continue reading