- How should the U.S. respond to China’s Taiwan Provocations?
- How Did We Get Into This Cybersecurity Mess?
- China’s Grand Strategy: Downloads
- China’s Grand Strategy: Part 8
- China’s Grand Strategy: Part 7
- China’s Grand Strategy: Part 6
- China’s Grand Strategy: Part 5
- China’s Grand Strategy: Part 4
- China’s Grand Strategy: Part 3
- China’s Grand Strategy: Part 2
- China’s Grand Strategy: Part 1
- Can DevSecOps Undo DoD’s Broken Software Failures?
- Part 2: Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) Help Maintain U.S. Naval Superiority over China’s Growing Naval Power?
- Part-1: Will Artificial Intelligence Help Maintain U.S. Naval Superiority over China’s Growing Naval Power?
- Effective DoD Acquisition Needs Less Noise … Part 2
- Effective DoD Acquisition Needs Less Noise! …Part 1
- Blockchain – The Coming Global Paradigm Shift!
- Navy Acquisition Can Easily Be Fixed
- Time for Transformational Cybersecurity Part II
- Time for Transformational Cybersecurity! Part I
- My Mistake — Congress has Already Enabled DoD “Speed to Capability”
- Why Can’t DoD Buy High-Tech IT While it is Still High-Tech?
- Time to Fix DoD Acquisition and Ensure Cybersecurity!
- Slow Change… Slow Humans!
- DoD’s Fatal Cybersecurity Flaw
- It’s Time to Change Navy’s Tactical IT Game!
- Time to Stop Measuring Inputs and Deliver IT Capability!
- Can DoD Get Out of It’s Cyber-IT Rut?
- Is DoD an Information Intensive Organization?
- Man and Machine: Our Integrated Future
Author Archives: Evan Dudik
How should the U.S. respond to China’s Taiwan Provocations? By Evan M. Dudik email@example.com March 9, 2021 What do you do when a well-armed enemy gives every sign of spoiling for a fight? That’s what China signals by its latest, … Continue reading
In follow up to the series on China’s Grand Strategy, you can download the full PDF version and supplement using the links below: China’s Grand Strategy: Complete Version China’s Grand Strategy: The Importance of the Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Computing … Continue reading
What is the United States to do? By Evan Dudik We’ve established in this series that China is a behemoth to be reckoned with. If you believe, as I do, that China’s drive for hegemony represents a steadily less … Continue reading
China’s Grand Strategy By Evan Dudik Previously, we outlined in detail areas where China is jockeying for influence across the globe. We’re now positioned to distill the country’s Grand Strategy.
Belt and Road Initiative, Why? By Evan Dudik — firstname.lastname@example.org In the Panama Canal and elsewhere, China sees opportunities to leverage strategic investments. Fast forward to recent years. In 2015 an anonymous source leaked the heretofore secret Panama Papers. The … Continue reading
Belt and Road Initiative – What? By Evan Dudik — email@example.com It isn’t just through military and economic growth at sea, in space and online that China is building its grand strategy. Through massive infrastructure projects such as building ports … Continue reading
Cyberspace By Evan Dudik — firstname.lastname@example.org In Part 3 we looked at elements of China’s grand strategy to control the threat from the United States, at sea and in space. Then there’s China’s effort in the other space, cyberspace.
China’s Grand Strategy and the US By Evan Dudik In Part 2 I discussed how much China wants to bring Taiwan back into the fold, and some ways it will work to get there. The U.S., with its commitment to Taiwan, … Continue reading
China’s Strategy for the South China Sea and Taiwan By Evan Dudik In Part 1 I introduced a series of eight posts exploring how China has adopted a “grand strategy” to place itself more firmly on the world stage politically, … Continue reading